My goal, when listing your home, is to sell it for the best price and as quickly and smoothly as possible. To do this I will employ a variety of techniques which will include extensive marketing and promotion along with providing you with advice to prepare to your for sale. I will...
* Advise you about the best way to present your home that will appeal to a broad spectrum of buyers.
* Provide you with all of the data you need so we can come to a decision about the optimum price for your home. Over pricing a home is a mistake many people make when listing. Your home will get the most activity and attention during the first ten days on the market so you want it to be priced to encourage as many people as possible to see it and possibly make offers.
* Take excellent quality pictures of your property and upload your listing to MLS system and Realtor.ca to recieve international exposure. Royal LePage is a marketing giant providing a immense network to get your listing seen. AND we are 100% Canadian!
* Promote your listing. Feature your listing on my website, on Royal LePage.ca, in feature sheets, promote through our local media and host a public open house if you so wish it.
* Call you after each showing to let you know about comments, positive and negative, that may help us make your home more attractive.
* Contact you regularly to make sure you are kept informed about how your listing is doing.
* Provide advice and negotiate the best possible price and terms for you. I will do everything in my power to make your sale and transition as easy and free from headaches as possible.